Sunday, January 22, 2006

we cry, "tender mercy!"

" Well I realize that falling down aint so graceful
but I thank the Lord that falling's full of grace
Sometimes I take my eyes off Jesus
And you know that's all it takes"

"The Chasing Song"
Andrew Peterson

Thank you Jesus, because you are a roaring Lion that is on the move.... I don't know what you are doing... but I know it is going to be good. Thank you because your mercy will follow me all the days of my life... and has followed me today.

4 comments:

Eowyn's Heir said...

so update already!! =D

ryan'scoolusername said...

"Give thanks to the LORD for He is good. His love endures forever." ps.118 I'm thankful that God condescends to teach us and show us His love, which endures forever. Thanks, Amy, for keeping on reminding me of His love and my responsability and privaledge to respond with thanks.

ryan'scoolusername said...

"Give thanks to the LORD for He is good. His love endures forever." ps.118 I'm thankful that God condescends to teach us and show us His love, which endures forever. Thanks, Amy, for keeping on reminding me of His love and my responsability and privaledge to respond with thanks.

ryan'scoolusername said...

Ps.118 Give thanks to the Lord for He is good. His love endures forever.