Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Reflections


I suppose it's time to finally right something REAL on my blog. Since I've gotten married I've mainly posted pictures... which tells a story in and of themselves... but I guesss it's time I put some thoughts to it all.

Married life: Is wonderful! Claudio is a wonderful man who shows me Christ in so many ways every day. We live in such a negative and sinical society about marriage... which hasn't been hard to combat since the LORD, and I really do believe that it is the Lord who has made these past 3 months and 3 weeks so easy for us. Some of you may be reading into that, "oh they don't really communicate then!" or " they're still on their honeymoon" or "that's not realistic".... but REALLY... we really DO communicate... we're together almost 24/7 since Claudio and I work both from home (except when clau's playing at the bar at night) and I suppose we are still on our honeymoon, but that doesn't mean that we're not enfronting life, life decisions or making decisions that set the tone for the rest of our home life in the future or that we haven't had the "oppertunity" to fight big... but I just think that the Lord has made these past days a wonderful and sweet blessing of time together! We've had our discussions... but nothing "major" or "earth shakingly" shockingly terrible.... it has been wonderful!.... and that glory is really due to the Lord.anyways.... I love being married... and thankfully it has gone... (and don't be so sceptical! Isn't that what God intended it to be like?)... smooth.

Just yesterday, I was telling Claudio, that in this past year I really haven't felt the Lord's hand so acutely in my life before like I had in this past year. That's not to say I haven't know the presence of God in my life previously, it's just to say, that so many details, decisions, and a lot of dependance on God has been required of me this past year... and it's been a wonderfully sweet year!
And who knows all that will happen this coming year! But I'm more than willing to cling to God's hand for his providences that He will place before us this year. He's always been good to us, and I know He will only continue... so that "our joy maybe complete"... He really is acting for our greatest joy!

One of our favorite things that we are doing together is on Thursday nights we have a group of young people our age (that means between 23 and 33 years old) over to our house to play games and have a "Ask anything" night It's been a great evangelistic time.... with people that otherwise would never step foot in a church, but yet allowing for a relaxed conversation about spiritual things... allowing them to ask anything they want... it's been great! And a real pleasure for Clau and I to host. Pray for those evenings if you think of it. For Mariano, Miguel, and Carolina (Carito). THANKS!

so... there is a semi update... I'll to writting more later. I posted some more wedding pictures on my facebook. You can check it out here if you'd like! Enjoy! http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3737&id=676110166

SeƱora Amy de Molina

2 comments:

Kristin Cunningham said...

I'm so glad everything is going so well for you. Marriage is a wonderful thing. I can't wait to hear more about your happy life. Call me!!!: ) I'm not working right now so anything is a good time!! Love you so much! Miss you tons!

Lots of hugs from Me and Kaydence!

Eowyn's Heir said...

yay for updateage :)