Friday, May 16, 2008

Eventful 2 weeks

How to describe it all? I'm no longer a member of Grace baptist Church of Taylors South Carolina but of La Iglesia Mision de la Gracia in Villa Carlos Paz, Cordoba Argentina. A small church of 13 members. I GET to be a part of a church formation.... WOW... I definantly feel the responsibility and weight... but oh it's so wonderful! We have seen the Lord's blessing and guidance with us... May He build His church... and may we grow by conversion! Praise the Lord!!!



2 comments:

Kristin Cunningham said...

How exciting!!!! What a wonderful blessing! I'm sure you had lots of fun with Bob and Cathi, Aaron and Chad. I almost didn't even recognize Chad in that picture, he looks like one of the church members.

Kristin Cunningham said...

How exciting!!!! What a wonderful blessing! I'm sure you had lots of fun with Bob and Cathi, Aaron and Chad. I almost didn't even recognize Chad in that picture, he looks like one of the church members.