Friday, February 02, 2007

"Love" - One Year Anniversary

.....there are a "sort of people who like to ponder whether the lover they have found might be only one of any number of possibilities. But the person who is truely in love, by contrast, couldn't care less about other possibilities, just as one who has found the Truth takes no interest in "other truths". For the one who believes and for the one who loves, there is no other truth and there is no other love.

So real love is always fated. It has been arranged from before time. It is the most meticulously prepared of coincidences. And fate, of course, is simply the secular term for the will of God, and coincidence for His grace."
Mystery of Marriage
Mike Mason
"Love"



There is no greener grass on the other side, I am ON the other side! There is no other possibilities... I've found THE BEST possibility! Praise God for His meticulously prepared coincidence of bringing Claudio and I together!

It might sound mushy... but it's true. I am completely in love with Cluadio. And I am so thankful that I can say with no lingering doubt in the back of my head, "have I picked the right one? the best one?" NO.... it's not there.... because I've found him.
in love and celebrating 1 year of being with the best man in the world,
AE

5 comments:

Kristin Cunningham said...

I'm so happy for you, but i think MY man is the BEST IN THE WORLD!!! : )

Anonymous said...

my cousin Matt is a photographer. He does weddings all over...he travels.

his website is www.flowertoss.com, in case you want to check it out. to see pics of his brothers wedding last september, go to www.flowertoss.com/sumi.

he's sort of great, but maybe i'm just biased cuz i am related.

Ashley Sarratt said...

Thanks, Amy! Happy anniversary to you, too! :o) We went up to Pretty Place (where Craig asked me if I would date him) and had lunch at the same place we ate last year in downtown Greenville. It was fun! I thought about you guys ... I'm happy for you!

Amy Donell Molina said...

awww...sounds like a sweet time! pretty place is so beautiful! that scenery is amazing! it still stands to be my favorite place in the world.

greetings to the Brennan and Sarratt crew. How's Craig doin' as an Uncle? :)
amy

melandaaron said...

Happy Anniversary Ams, so happy for you!!!!!