so... the snow is gone... and the sun is out... and it's gotten warmer down here.
- We've had a visitor from New Zealand, Nathan Sinclair.
-ESL classes are coming to an end.... which is a relief... and yet it has brought about so many wonderful oppertunities. Exciting contacts and it's exciting to see what the Lord is doing and how HE is working in the lives of some of the young people we've met, that are previously mentioned in other entries.
- Mom is in the US of A.... still waiting on baby Phoebe. In th mean time... we're trying to get some things from the States for our wedding. English invitations out etc....
- Wedding plans.... are coming. Daily communication with mom has been vital. I've been working on the program and trying to get our invitations printed.... sometimes WORD just isn't worth using... it messes everything up.
- And we're trying to work a way around a swimming pool in construction. The pool at the ceremony/reception site will be in the process of being fixed (or at least they can't promise anything different)..... so that's been a bummer... because it's going to bring everything INSIDE...which we were hoping to have the ceremony outside. BUT... hey the Lord knows.
Sunset at 7:21pm and our ceremony will begin at 7:30pm..... pretty cool.
- Sunday is CLAUDIO'S BIRHTDAY..... 33 years old .....i'll get some pictures from that!
so no pictures..... sorry.... but I'm about to get some back today...... until next time!