There are a lot of the old lady's things still in the apartment... so here are the BEFORE pictures... give me a week or 2 and you'll the AFTER pictures. :)
Claudio's future studiothe hall way
the boys playing in the bathroom!
............somethings I'm learning on the word "house" through the book of Genesis
- housholds suffer and rejoice all things together.
- houses are places of hospitality and of shutting people out.
- it's the place where children are taught to keep the way of the Lord by doing what is right and just.
- a house can be owned and dwelt in by God.
- a house is a place of refuge
- a house is a place of finding great treasures
- always be looking to doing good to your household.
- it's a place where traditions, beliefs, and meals are shared.
- the head of a household can choose to honor or to disgrace a person in their home.
- usually the household goes down with the head.
- God can take away and give as much or as little in your house (belongings or people)
- God is the one who blesses households and their labors.
- your home is where we ALL live out our daily lives, from Kings, servants, children, captains, soldiers, the righteous and the wicked.... ALL.
- your home is a place to serve