Sometimes things don't always go as planned. Man sometime is on Plan F or G or even Z... but God is always on Plan A! I've learned a lot about being a help meet in this process... here are some:
1. you influence your husband/man best by fearless tranquility.
2. when you are not tranquil about things... that does not help his decision discernment and trust in the Lord.
3. when you make decisions out of anxiety or huriedness... you make BAD decisions.
4. The Lord protecs you as His sheep among wolves.
5. Trust in the Lord and lean not on your own understandings in all your ways acknowledge Him and HE will make your paths straight.
houseless, but not hopeless,