Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Days 101 - 106

Day 106
This is from today. She's putting everything she can grab onto into her mouth. So this is her spit up wrag doubling as a sucky-toy. I love her eyes in this picture.

Day 105
Papi flies me in the air... and I love it!

Day 104
I'm holdin' my head up pretty good now on my tummy, although I still don't like doin' this for very long.

Day 103
finally setteling down with "dolly" to take a nap.

Day 102
I can fold my hands together. She's always put her hands together... but just recently has she actually done it on purpose. It's so lady like and cute.

Day 101
sitting outside and enjoying some sun with mommy.

1 comment:

Kristin Cunningham said...

As always I love, love, love the pictures!! Especially the ones of you and Jillian at the bottom!! You look great! I can't wait to see you and your family!!

Much Love,
Kristin