Thursday, March 11, 2010

The News

Jillian's started to say "da da da" sounds!!! I think her language is always going to be a little "slow" because she's doing double time language processing! I'm so proud of her though... she's doing great!

She has an awesome pincer grasp too! She's really good with her hands!

Still no teeth... but I've heard THEM say... that it's better...??? Maybe? Who knows!

We're doing great! We finally found a house! The Lord has taken us on a what has seemed to be a long journey to actually find this house. Last night I was listening to The Village Church's Pastor, Matt Chandler, and his weekly updates on his radiation therapy. I realized that my anxiety and unbelieve has been pretty petty in this house hunt. It's just a house, and I've been freaking out and really probably nagging a lot on Claudio. I was really rebuked by how such a little thing has taken me away. Does He not cloth the birds of the air and the flower of the fields? Why wouldn't He provide a house for us and why couldn't I just trust the Lord and His timing?? I need so much more faith. I'm way too self-sufficient. What a shame on me!!
Well... despite all my floundering, the Lord has led us to a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, livingroom, diningroom, kitchen, patio, and large balcony duplex. The owners are these really sweet older people.... and I think the God is going to really bless our years there! That's what we're praying!
I'll update with pictures later!!!

KISSES,
AMY

2 comments:

Kristin Cunningham said...

I'm so glad ya'll found a house! The Lord provides when we least expect it! Can't wait to see pictures!!

Karuso said...

So glad for the house. Can't wait to see pics when you get moved in. When will you be there. I know that you will be without internet/phone for a while.. So let's chat when we can.. Maybe you can move the Lingo to Jorge's until you get things settled??? Love you all so much.. .Papa