Saturday, October 11, 2008
First Year - October 4th, 2008
this is one of my favorites.
this is our classic pose in the "friendship tree"
We celebrated our one year anniversary last Saturday, October the 4th.
This has been the best year of my life. Marriage is wonderful, and God is so good to have given me such a wonderful man as Claudio.
Here are some of the things I've enjoyed the most:
- laughing with Claudio late at night.
- Playing cards and yatzee after dinner (since we have no T.V.)
-Creating and decorating our home together with the personalities and tastes of both of us.
- having people into our home and hosting together.
- deciding and creating our own traditions as a family.
- having long lunches and table talk together just the two of us.
..... yeah, those are some of my favorite things that I have enjoyed so much about this last year... there are more ;)... but I simply can't mention them all
Photography taken by Gail Donell
coached and edited by Amy Molina